Digital is changing our lives, our jobs, how we run our businesses and manage our money. This means that having the digital skills, motivation and confidence to use the internet safely is becoming essential for life and work.
This course will provide an overview into the basic digital skills such as internet safety and understanding the basics of email setup and daily use.
From the Financial Inclusion point of view this course is for learners seeking to learn how to take advantage of the tools available to help them, at the same time giving them control of their financial management (for example switching utility suppliers, online banking, negotiating bills and others which will allow the learner to increase confidence and sustainability).
- To understanding internet safety
- To use email basics
- To understand what Universal Credit is and how it works
- To access the client portal and use a range of services
- To appreciate and understand Money Management techniques
- To learn how to earn money using online surveys
- To understand what Groupon is
- To understand what a Banking App is
- To learn how to use comparison websites
- To understand what Resolver is