Advantages of Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel allows you to manipulate, manage and analyse data to assist in decision making and creating efficiencies that will directly affect your bottom line. Whether you’re using it for business or to help manage personal database and expenses Microsoft Excel gives you the right tools to enable you to accomplish all your needs
Easy and effective comparisons
You have the ability to analyse large amounts of data to discover trends and patterns that will influence decisions.
Powerful analysis of large amounts of data
With powerful filtering, sorting and search tools you are able to quickly and easily narrow down the criteria that will assist in your decisions.
You can now work on spreadsheets simultaneously with other users. The ability to work together enhances your ability to streamline processes and allows for ‘brainstorming’ sessions with large sets of data.
Microsoft Excel Mobile & iPad Apps
The power of these mobile devices now allows you to manipulate data and update your spreadsheets and then view the spreadsheets immediately on your phone or tablet.
- Understand what Excel is used for
- Understand the make-up of a worksheet (Cells)
- Enter, Edit, Manipulate and Selecting text
- Manipulate Columns and Rows
- Learn how to use Autofill
- Use text and spreadsheet Formatting techniques
- Use number formatting techniques
- Understand and use Basic Formula, Functions and the Autosum feature
- Using Logical functions (IF)
- Printing Excel spreadsheets
- Understand how to Sort a List Database
- Understand how to Filter a List Database
- Learn how to manipulate worksheets
- Learn how to Manipulate Columns and Rows in a worksheet
- Learn the uses of the Autofill feature
- Use advanced formatting and Conditional Formatting techniques
- Use basic Formula and Functions
- Be able to create basic graphs and charts