Our Microsoft Word course is designed to provide you with the essential skills you will for personal use or in the work place.
This course is suitable for beginners and is ideal for anyone who works, or aspires to, work in an office environment. For example those working in roles such as Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Secretary, PA, EA or VA would find this course extremely valuable.
Recommended 4-6 hours of learning
- Overview of Word Layout
- Entering and Editing Text
- Word Selection Techniques
- Formatting Text and Paragraphs
- Text Manipulation
- Using the Tabs Feature
- Creating and Manipulating Tables
- Proof Reading and Saving Data
- Working with Sections and Columns
- Formatting Tables
- Working with Headers and Footers and Graphics
- Using the Mail Merge Facility
- Utilising macros that help automate repetitive tasks.
- Create indexes that automatically update when you edit a document.
Benefits of Microsoft Word
Whether you are working from home, office or school, MS Word is one of the most available software found in almost any computer.
Easy reading and easy writing
MS word allows you to change between reading and editing modes of a documents easily and smoothly.
Easy to collaborate
Use Word to write letters to friends and family, to your local councillor or MP and to your local companies to keep in touch, resolve disputes or simply to share your feedback.